pages

Friday 12 April 2013

OOTD - Roses

What I wore to the park - 


Jumper - Romwe// Studded Ankle boots - H&M (similar here)//Bag- Mulberry Mitzy tote // Scarf- Zara (previous post)// Coat - She inside (previous post) Skirt - River Island


Yes I know firstly i'm wearing the scarf again, I think i need to lock it away for a while. I love this jumper from Romwe it was originally white like the picture below, but I made my first washing machine faux pas by putting it in with black leggings and it turned grey :( Boooo !!! It does however  look quite nice in grey, so i'm actually quite proud of my creation now (at first I was not a happy bunny !!).
Original Romwe Jumper 


I have ordered the unique irregular jumper again anyway as it has gone on sale from £37 to £19 (you can get an extra 20% off when you sign up too). The skirt is just a plain black skater skirt from River island, definitely a staple basic item that can be paired with many items, i'll do a lookbook soon on different ways to style the skirt.  

2 comments:

  1. I have the same jumper, but it`s from Ebay. I love it! Great outfit! :X


    http://hdoverhls.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog, I appreciate all of your comments :)
Misha x